Sunday, August 18, 2013

Collegiate Week Burp Cloths

collegiate week

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I've been hard at work appliquéing team burp cloths for the upcoming SEC football season!!!  This week I'll be premiering a team each weekday.  Check back each day for your team!  If I don't have the team you cheer for, I can see if it is available.

This is all in celebration of my web store opening!! Thank you Dennis for your help getting it set up!  I'm excited about being able to showcase all my handiwork right here on my website.  Subscribe for a daily email of my blog post so you don't miss any tutorials, posts or this week your team burp cloth.  They are great to purchase in advance for baby showers, Christmas or birthdays.  I have learned that it is better to have something handy, I never seem to have the perfect item when the occasion rolls around so I like to stockpile!

Orders placed this week will be ready for delivery by the first week of September.

Have a great week!

Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment