Monday, August 19, 2013

Collegiate Week Burp Cloths-Auburn!!!

 

Collegiate AU

Today marks the first day of the collegiate week burp cloth sale in my new webstore!

 

 

 

 

 

AU-boyburpcloth

Machine embroidered Auburn tiger burp cloth with korker ribbon pom-pom and cute orange bow.  The popular chevron trim and room for personalization will make a perfect gift !  The stuffed tiger also has a korker ribbon sewn into her paw and a navy polkadot ribbon on her head.  She is an extra $5.00.

As I was photographing all my burp cloths, I had the stuffed tigers laying in a pile on the floor next to my back drop set up.  Maggie ( my Maltese) decided to take one to play with while I wasn't looking.  Needless to say when I realized she had stolen one, it only had one eye left and an ear torn off!  Lesson learned...

 

 

The boy tiger is also on sale today. AU-burpclothboy

The stuffed tiger is holding a felt embroidered football!  It is also $5.00 extra.

 

Pay Pal is accepted.

Email with any questions.  Subscribe to my blog so you don't miss other SEC teams!

 

Thanks for looking!

Renee

 

No comments:

Post a Comment