Thursday, August 22, 2013

Collegiate Burp Cloth Week-TENNESSEE!!!!

Collegiate TN

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GO VOLS!!!!!! My team!!! Saved the best for last!!!

Little Miss Smokey is rooting for her team with a korker

pom pom and checkerboard hairbow.  Room for initials or

TN-burpclothgirlname on the burp cloth in Collegiate font.  Orange and

white micro check cotton with grograin football ribbon trim.  Matching hair bow is $5 extra.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Smokey Football Player for the boys!                                TN-Burpcloth-boy

He is carrying a football and waving an orange and white pennant.  There is room for name or initials in Collegiate font that are included in the price.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I've enjoyed my week of College team burp cloths.  If there is a team you'd like to have a burp cloth for, email me and I'll see if I can get your team!

Be sure to check out my store for future smocking, heirloom quality clothing and other appliquéd garments and gifts made by "Ney Ney"!

Itching to Stitch!

Renee

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment