Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Collegiate Week Burp Cloths-Alabama

Today is Alabama day at Ney Ney's Stitches!

I guess the proper thing to say is

"ROLL TIDE" (please don't tell my husband)
Collegiate AL

 

Since my future daughter-in-law is a big

Tide fan he'll have to get used to it but for now we'll keep it quiet:)

This week I'm opening my web store on my Ney Ney's Stitches site!  There will be many more items to follow....

 

I have an elephant girl with korker ribbon pom poms and hair bow.  A baby's hairbow on AL-burpcloth-girl

an elastic headband is an extra $5.00

The sale is only applicable today, tomorrow it will go back to regular price!

 

 

 

 

 

The Alabama boy burp cloth is also available    today for $19.99 with personalization in AL-burpcloth-boy

collegiate font.  All burp cloths ordered today will be shipped by the first week of September.

Pay pal is accepted in my store.

 

Check it out!

Renee

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment