Sunday, January 13, 2013

Welcome To My Blog!

Welcome to my blog!  I'm new to this blogging thing and have had a great friend set my site up.  Thanks Inga!  Since I'm still learning the "ins and outs" of the cyber world, please be patient with me.

For Christmas my daughter sought out my Pinterest boards for gift inspiration.  When I was asked what I wanted, my reply was a simple "thread holder" for my sewing room.  Needless to say, they outdid themselves!

 


Since my sewing room theme is lavender (a favorite since my childhood bedroom), it is painted with chevron stripes in that color.  Very accurately placed nails (thanks Peter!) give me room for 120 spools of embroidery thread or more if smaller spools are used.  As you can see in my photo, I double-dipped on the bottom for my Dual Duty Coats and Clark threads.

For those of you who know me personally, I'm an organization guru......so this new addition to my sewing room precipitated a newly organized sewing room!  After all I had to make a place for my new thread holder!

So my next blog will be about my sewing room organization.  Until next time......

Successful Sewing!!!

Renee

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment